Health and Safety Advisor - North London
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a specialist international manufacturing organisation.
Reporting directly to the H&S Senior Officer, the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for taking on a new and business critical project; to create an action plan to drive their H&S standards.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous daily rate available £250-£300 per day
- Good challenging role with excellent exposure
- Good culture in this family run organisation
- Already great buyin from management
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Ideally hold NEBOSH general certificate minimum
- Excellent risk assessment experience
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Ideally have a manufacturing background
If you would be interested in this position please send your CV through to me as soon as possible. We already have interview slots available for the back end of next week (w/c 4th July)