Biological Health and Safety Advisor required to join one of the UK’s leading education establishments.
This opportunity is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Advisor to expand their career with a rapidly expanding organisation which hold a prestigious reputation as a diverse, forward thinking industry leader.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be working among a team of several other expert safety advisors, responsible for managing safety within their specialist field.
This position will be predominantly based in central London with occasional travel within local area.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Act as a focal point of contact for the assigned department for related safety issues.
- Deliver safety training and coaching.
- Investigate accidents and incidents.
- Drive safety culture forward.
The ideal candidate for the Health and Safety Advisor role will possess:
- Ideally CMIOSH however would consider Grad IOSH.
- Degree level qualification in science related subject.
- Previous experience with Biological Safety.
- Candidates must be engaging and energetic, rather than a classic ‘clipboard safety’ type, with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation.
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Advisor position is between £40,000 - £52,000 plus an expansive package and attractive company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.