Health and Safety Coordinator - Construction - Central/North London - £25k-£30k + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for the next step in your career?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation. This is an incredible opportunity for a Health and Safety professional seeking to get their foot in the door within an established organisation. This is an office based role in Central/North London. This renowned organisation offer excellent opportunities for personal development and the role is one you can really make your own.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be responsible for:
- · Assisting completing accident investigations
- · Maintaining and enhancing HSEQ Management systems
- · Assisting with implementing policies and procedures
- · Assisting with risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- · Possess a construction background (ideally)
- · Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- · Have good administration skills
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Coordinator is up to £30k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org