Health and Safety Advisor - Renewable Energy - Havant - £25k-£35k + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Renewable Energy organisation. This is an incredible opportunity for a Health and Safety professional at the start of their career, seeking to get their foot in the door within an excellent organisation. This is an office based role in Havant. This renowned organisation offer excellent opportunities for personal development and the role is one you can really make your own.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- · Maintaining and enhancing HSEQ Management systems
- · Completing accident investigations
- · Implementing policies and procedures
- · Producing risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Possess either a renewable energy, construction or utilities background
- · Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- · Have experience auditing management systems
- · Have a knowledge and understanding of CDM
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £35k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org