Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £35k - £45k + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding construction organisation in the Leicester and covering sites around the Midlands.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with and established organization who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- · Have worked in a Construction H&S role with project experience in House build (essential)
- · Experience liaising with contractors
- · Be willing to cover a regional role
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- · Undertake site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- · Attend pre start and sub-contractor meetings
- · Provide professional advice and guidance to senior management teams
- · Attend regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- · Visit projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com