Health and Safety Advisor - Oxford (home based) - £28K - £36K - Construction + car and package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a national construction organisation that is well established and reputable in their market. This is a home based role to cover Oxford and surrounding areas
This position is an excellent opportunity for a H&S professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- · Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- · Putting action plans in place from your findings
- · Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- · Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will
- · Hold a NEBOSH certificate ideally construction
- · Have 1 year + experience
- · Have experience within the construction sector
- · Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £36k + Company Car and package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com