Health and Safety Advisor - Civils/Construction - £35k - £40k + Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an established civils/construction organisation based in Surrey, covering sites across the South east UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to their clients. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · On site audits and inspections
- · Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
- · Liaising with clients
- · Producing risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- · Have experience in a client facing role (ideally)
- · Have experience within a Safety role within a high risk industry ideally Civils or Construction
- · Have experience with ISO and OHSAS Management systems (benefit)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + Company van and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com