Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in Birmingham.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 month fix term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate, travel car and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the operational management teams
- Liaise with contract management when onsite visits
- Being involved in senior team meetings
- Accident investigations
- Risk profiling
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certification or equivalent (as a minimum)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (beneficial)
- Waste experience (highly desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Superb report presentation
- Excellent presentation
- Have accident investigations experience
- Be experienced in writing policies and procedures
- Have good IT skills
- Experience within Change Management
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.