Health and Safety Advisor – Social Housing – 3 month FTC – West London - £40k to £45k (pro rata)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Facilities, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- · Working in a supportive environment
- · Working for an organisation which breeds positivity around Health and Safety
- · Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Conducting incident follow ups
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH fire certificate is desirable but not essential
- Possess experience working within the financial services, local government or corporate environments
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40 - £45k depending on experience and qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.