An experienced Regional Health and Safety Advisor required to join my client, a prestigious FTSE listed retail business. This will be in a very busy, multisite role in an organisation that cover a large, diverse sector and is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Health and Safety Advisor to work for a well-established company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Visiting a number of sites in the Scotland and Northern England region ensuring Health and Safety best practice
- Supporting and advising all levels of the workforce, providing ongoing training
- Implementing and monitoring health and safety standards across the wider business
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (Looking to gain Diploma as this is highly desirable)
- Tech IOSH Membership minimum (Grad membership desirable)
- Ideally worked within the manufacturing, retail or logistics industry.
In return the role of Regional Health and Safety Advisor is offering up to £38k + package (Bonus, Car, fuel card, pension, staff discount scheme and health insurance)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.