Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a leading recycling specialist. This is a single site role based at the companies site near Nottingham. This role is paying up to £32k, plus pension and 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation who have an excellent reputation within the industry. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will benefit from a hands on and operational role, helping to drive a positive safety culture across this large and high risk site.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of health and safety
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive working environment
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies and procedures
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will;
- Hold a minimum of the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Come from a recycling/waste, manufacturing, engineering, construction or similar heavy background
- Be a motivated and engaging health and safety professional, with a coaching and mentoring approach
- Have hands on and operational experience in a health and safety role
In return, the role of Health and Safety Advisor is paying between £28- £32k, plus pension and 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for the role.