** Health and Safety Advisor - 6-12 Month FTC - up to £45K **
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious manufacturing business based North of Bloxham, Oxfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, working as a valued part of a committed team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis, all within the area.
Initially offered as a 6-12 month fixed term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
· Reviewing current risk assessments, improving and amending where necessary
· Providing ongoing training to the wider business
· Communicating and liaising with all levels of the business advising on all issues related to Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will possess:
· NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience working within a fast paced Manufacturing environment
The successful individual will benefit from a salary offering up to £45,000 pro rata.