Health and Safety Advisor required to join a leading Social Housing organisation.
This is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Advisor to expand their career within a growing organisation which hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing safety operationally across a small patch within the West Midlands.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing safety hands on across their diverse housing portfolio
- Delivering toolbox talks and training to all levels within an organisation
- Managing the auditing process
- Advising other managers and directors on Health and Safety related issues
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within a Social Housing / Property related industry (such as Charity, Care, NHS, Facilities, Retail, Real Estate, Property Management, Estates, Leisure, Hospitality etc.)
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Advisor position is £25,000 plus an expansive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV.