Health and Safety Advisor - London - Construction - £35k - £45k + Car Allowance + extensive package
A Health and Safety Advisor required to join an expanding construction organisation based in London and covering multiple sites around the Capital. This role is paying up to £45K + Car Allowance + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Health & Safety set up for sites
- Undertaking operational duties including risk assessments, method statements, site inspections etc.
- Assisting Health and Safety Managers
- Providing professional advice and guidance to site teams
To be considered for the Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Have worked in a Construction H&S role ideally within new build/civils
- Have experience liaising with contractors
- Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car allowance + package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org