Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £40,000 + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits
The company, who offer a range of consultancy services across the UK within the media and events industry are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to take the lead within the business and manage all aspects of Health and Safety. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will work closely with the directors in the business to maintain an exceptional level of service to a number of different clients and event organisers.
Location: Bradford and associated offices.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To manage all aspects of Health and Safety within an expanding business
- To be a highly considered member of the company, receiving full support from the board of directors
- Working in a diverse and exciting environment where you will be exposed to a number of exciting opportunities
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all aspects of Health and Safety across the entire organisation
- Implementing, developing and creating Health and Safety policies and procedures within ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as well as supporting the company in their aim to gain accreditation in 18001
- Reporting to the board of directors regularly to keep the company in line with Health and Safety legislation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma ideally
- Experience of working within a Health and Safety role for at least 3 years
- A driving license
- The genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Background experience within the events industry will be advantageous
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £30,000 to £40,000 plus a company car and benefits.