Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading manufacturing organisation, to be based at their site near Chatteris, Cambridgeshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned organisation within their field. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the site.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting General Managers in all aspects of health and safety across the fast moving site
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, in line with company policies and procedures
- Promoting awareness of health and safety helping to develop a positive culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience, within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience conducting audits and risk assessments
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is paying up to £30k, plus pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.