Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next immediate contract?
I am urgently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading manufacturing and construction organisation based north of Middlewich.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-week contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200-225 per day (depending on experience).
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Incident and accident investigations
- Implementing safety on site
- Attending site meetings
- Championing health and safety on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Have good verbal and written communication
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good report writing skills
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.