Health and Safety Desktop Auditor - £35,000 to £45,000 + Contributory Pension + Childcare Vouchers + Private Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday
The award winning company, boasting some extremely high profile clients in the Retail / Construction / Manufacturing / Facilities Management industries offer a range of consultancy services across the globe. As the Health and Safety Desktop Auditor you will work closely with the Audit Manager in the business to maintain an exceptional level of service to a number of different clients.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To be a part of a company that plans to double in size over the next 3 years
- To be part of a vibrant working environment striving for complete cohesion
- Working with a company that are partnered with some world-class, market leading companies
As the Health and Safety Desktop Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Offering an exceptional level of service to a number of high profile clients
- Submitting audits with urgency and efficiency in line with company guidelines
- Responding to client enquiries with urgency
The successful Health and Safety Desktop Auditor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- A driving license
- The genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- An environmental background
- Experience of conducting audits will be advantageous
- European experience is advantageous
In return, the successful Health and Safety Desktop Auditor will be offered a salary of £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits.
We have interview slots available for next week (w/c 24th October) please apply ASAP to be considered for this incredible opportunity.