Health and Safety Advisor - Rail/Civil Engineering - London £30k - £40k + Van + Package
An expanding Rail/Civil Engineering contractor are looking to recruit for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team based in Southminster. This is predominantly an office based role with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation. Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for driving safety culture forward throughout the company.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include:
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Liaising with site teams
- Assisting Project Managers in preparing and developing HSEQ plans
- Assisting with the development, regular review and update of the Safety Systems
- Supporting procedures
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have experience working within Rail / Civil Engineering / Utilities
- Be available for week-end, bank holiday and or night time works as if required
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + Van + Fuel + Package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com