Health and Safety Advisor required to join a top not for profit enterprise based in the South West of England on a part time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor who is looking for a part time/ flexible role within a friendly organisation who have an impeccable reputation. The hours for this position will fluctuate according to demand and so will suit someone who is looking for a flexible part time position or for someone who would like to supplement their income.
You will be reporting to the Senior Team Manager and will be responsible for providing health, safety support and guidance to clients across the Bristol, Bath and Northern Somerset area.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Arranging duty of care visits with customers
- Discussing and assessing the working environment and give guidance to any improvements that could be made
- Adding value through sound advice and engagement
- Keeping the organisation abreast of legislation, developments and best practices
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- IOSH managing safety as a minimum
- Ideally a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Good IT skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, and the ability to work at all levels of business
In return the hourly rate is £9.00, plus a payment for annual leave accrued. All expenses including parking and mileage will be paid monthly as accrued.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.