Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a global Food company based near Erith, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting and participating in project and design reviews
- Assisting and supporting with considerations for a wide variety of business projects
- Continually review the effectiveness and accuracy of risk assessments and make recommendation
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience, in Distribution, Manufacturing, Logistics or similar Heavy Duty Manufacturing industry.
- A minimum of two years within HSE
- Excellent written and verbal skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £30-36k, with excellent benefits. Interview slots are available immediately, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.