Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a fantastic business based near Lindfield.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site.
The successful individual will benefit from an annual salary from £25k-£30k, travel allowance and accommodation on the occasions when overnight stay is required.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site health and safety audits
- Site visits
- Liaising with site managers
- Working face to face with clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Have any industry experience
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be able to manage their own diary
- Be happy with regular travelling
- Have responsibility for night away from home
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.