Health and Safety Advisor - M&E/Installation - £25k-£35k + Car Allowance + Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned engineering and installation organisation whom are highly reputable in their market to be based in Springhead covering a 30 mile radius of site around Manchester, with further UK wide travel when required.
This is paying a salary of up to £35k + company vehicle + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation who have recently taken on new and exciting projects throughout the UK. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team undertaking operational on site responsibilities, to include but not limited to risk assessments, inspections and accident investigations. This company work globally with top blue chip clientele and are offering a great opportunity for further career development.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working with management systems (OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001)
- Have Construction (M+E is highly desirable), Engineering or Manufacturing experience
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be computer literate (excel experience is essential)
This role is paying up to £35k + Company Vehicle + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org