Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationwide organization in Sunderland.
Reporting directly to the Regional Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 1 month rolling contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250- £270 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Writing reports
- Improving safety within the workforce
- Improve site safety
- Analysing statistics
- Oversee the safety on site
- Working with contractors on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within Utilities, Digging, Civils, Public Highways, Power, Energy or Water is essential
- Ideally have experience with drainage, trenching, laying cabling, laying pipes, working within the gas or water industry experience (is beneficial)
- Cover the North East
- Have good communication skills
- Have a full valid driving license
- Be a good communicator
- Have good IT skills
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.