Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector - £31k to £37k - 4 months - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly expanding business based in near Epsom.
Reporting directly to the Estates Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 4-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £31 - £37k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Producing reports following on from Health and Safety Audits
- Conducting accident investigation
- Analyzing incident reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be open to industries however public sector would be ideal
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.