Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector - £28 to £31k (pro rata) – 6 month FTC - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a committed organisation based in Birmingham on a multi-site basis.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Initially offered as a 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £28 to £31k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing incidents
- Conducting audits and inspections
- Attending Health and Safety meetings
- Conducting risk assessments
- Dealing with general health and safety queries
The Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum
- Possess experience working within the Social Housing, NHS or Local Government industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.