Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a fantastic business based near Tewkesbury.
Reporting directly to operations and working as the sole point of contact within Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis (all sites will be within a 6-mile radius).
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis or permanent opportunity.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £200-£230 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting a full review on the estates services division
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Beneficially be a member of IOSH
- Have an understanding of CDM, would be beneficial
- Be a good communicator and personable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.