Health and Safety Advisor – near Richmond - £37,000 - £44,000 – Public Sector
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Richmond.
Reporting directly to the health and safety manager, the successful health and safety advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis within the housing sector.
The successful individual will benefit from an extensive local government package with assistance in progression within their Health and Safety qualifications.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting the manager in helping maintain health and safety throughout the organisation
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Conducting incident investigations
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or NEBOSH General Certificate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a relevant sector
- Possess experience working within the Social Housing, Local Government, Facilities Management or Charity sectors
- Ideally a background in Fire and Asbestos
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.