Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a fantastic business based in Southampton, covering multiple sites between Swindon and Reading.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£270 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Site Manager
- Providing health and safety advice on site
- Undertaking measures to comply with the HSE process
- Developing safety plans and procedures
- Assisting with accident and investigations
- Completing Health and safety audits
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction as a minimum
- Have Civils, Water or Utilities experience – this is essential.
- Be a member of IOSH is beneficial
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be happy to travel
- Be able to manage their own diary
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.