Health and Safety Advisor – £25 to £27 per hour – 1 Month+ - Rayleigh
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Essex.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in ensuring health and safety best practice throughout the organisation.
Initially offered as a 1 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate of £25 - £27 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Health and Safety Training
- Keep a close watch on accident forms
- Conducting accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working ideally within the public-sector industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.