Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in Reading.
Reporting directly to the Control of Works Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a pro-rata rate for the 3 month contract.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing contract documents
- Reviewing contract risk assessments and method statements
- Issuing permits of work
- Health and safety site inspections
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have M&E, Hard/Soft services, FM, Construction or Refurbishment experience is essential
- Have Electrical experience or qualification (beneficial but not essential)
- Have experience with health and safety law is beneficial
- Be able to interpret health and safety policies and risk assessments
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.