Health and Safety Advisor – Facilities Management - £200 to £270p/d – 2 months – London + the South of England
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in London covering site in the South of England.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site.
This position is offered as a 2-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £270p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out informal audits
- Coaching on site staff with regards to safety
- Ensuring sites are compliant
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Facilities Management, Refurbishment, Fit Out or Construction sectors.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.