Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £30k - £40k + Car or Car Allowance + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well renowned Contractor working for Blue Chip clients. This is a home based position covering sites around the UK.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture and offer a great work life balance whilst working as part of a highly valued team. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will assist with Health and Safety throughout your projects and can make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally on large scale projects with Commerical or Industrial build experience)
- Be willing to travel UK wide
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work autonomously and hit the ground running.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Writing reports on your findings
- Liaising and advising site operatives and teams
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + Car or car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org