Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a fantastic business based across three sites in South Wales.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 week contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £220-£250 per day. Some form of travel expenses will be paid for if you are required to travel from site to site on the day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing safety onsite
- Ensuring work is being carried out safely
- Writing and reviewing safety reports
- Audit inspections and investigations
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction is essential
- Have experience within Civil Engineering or Petrochemical is essential
- Hold a CSCS card is beneficial
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.