Health and Safety Advisor - Almondbank, Scotland - Highways/Civils - £30k - £45k + Car and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading civils organisation that is well established and reputable in their market based in Almondbank and covering sites around Scotland.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional who is looking for their next move with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations Safety culture.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to mold the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- A diverse workload
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Producing policies and procedures
- Attending Senior Management meetings and site tours
- Site and depot visits
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Come from a Civils / Highways background (ideally)
- Have knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and CDM regulations
- Be happy with site travel across Scotland
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link