Health and Safety Advisor - Utilities / Construction - £30k - £40k + Car and Package - Inwardleigh
Health and Safety Advisor required to join an internationally renowned Principal Contractor who are well established and reputable within their market, to be based in Inwardleigh and covering sites across the South West.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience within the Utilities industry as a Health and Safety practitioner and is keen to develop their career within HSE in an excellent organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- On site audits and inspections
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
- Identifying trends and develop solutions
- Liaising with clients
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Have experience within either Utilities, Civils or Construction
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at senior level
- Be a driven, strong minded individual and able to work in high pressure environments
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £40k + Car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.