Health and Safety Advisor – Property Management - £29.5k to £35k (pro rata)– Worcester – 2-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Worcester with frequent travel.
Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices.
Initially offered as a 2-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £29.5k to £35k (pro rata), depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking health and safety audits and inspections
- Monitoring any resulting investigation
- Managing hazard reporting systems
- Ensuring appropriate reporting and recording of information
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001, fire safety and legionella
- Possess experience working with the Property Management, Social Housing, Facilities Management or Care sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.