Health and Safety Advisor - Romford, Essex - £30K - £40K - Construction + Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an established construction organisation that is reputable in their market, to based in Romford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful construction organisation who have exciting construction projects in East and South London.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out site inspections and audits on new and refurbished construction sites
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Writing risk assessments and method statements
- Improving systems and keeping accreditations up to date
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate ideally construction
- Have 2-3 years + experience in construction Health and Safety
- Come from a construction background and be an engaging and communicative individual.
This role is paying £30k-£40k + Company Car/car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org