Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious charitable organisation based in London, covering sites across the London area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the business in driving their Safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunity to work within an extremely rewarding role supporting a worthwhile non-profit cause
- Opportunity to work autonomously; shaping Health and Safety policies and procedures across the business
- Fantastic team culture; committed to Health and Safety whilst enjoying a great work life balance
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections
- Conducting Health and Safety audits
- Conducting risk assessments
- Dealing with building control measures
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Social Housing, Hospitality, Charity or Property Management sectors.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30k - £33k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.