Health and Safety Advisor – Utilities / Telecoms / Civils - £30k-£35k + Car or Car Allowance + Fuel + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established construction organisation based near to Mansfield covering the M1 corridor.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst developing your own credentials and experience. You shall be assisting in operational Health and Safety duties within a multisite capacity working predominantly on a framework for one of the businesses main blue chip clients.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience working within the construction / civils industry (Telecoms / Utilities / Highways experience is highly desirable)
- Possess experience within behavioural safety is desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be willing to cover a regional role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30k-£35k + Car or Car Allowance + Fuel + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please