Health and Safety Advisor – Civils / Construction - £200 to £240p/d + 9-month contract – near Dumfries ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly expanding business based near Dumfries on a framework project.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices.
This position is offered as a 9-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £240 per day, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of Health and Safety Policies
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring compliance throughout the project
- Maintaining the Health and Safety management systems
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the infrastructure, construction, utilities, manufacturing, engineering or any high-risk industry.
- Knowledge of CDM is desirable
- Hold a full UK driving license
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.