Health and Safety Advisor - £28k to £29k (pro rata) - Near Poole - 6 month FTC - Feb Start
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Director of Operations you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a prestigious organisation
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Working with a dedicated and committed health and safety team
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Agreeing a program of works with the Head of Health and Safety ensuring the milestones are achieved
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Acting as the main point of contact for all health and safety issues
- Offering health and safety advice and support throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Scientific, Technology, Manufacturing or Education industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £28 to £29k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming month. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.