Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based near Middlesbrough.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £210-£250 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Tool box talks
- Site inspections and audits
- Attend client safety meetings
- Managing safety on site
- Writing and updating documentation, including risk assessments and method statements
- Site safety tours
- Document administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within Groundworks, Civils, Piling, Excavations or Digging is essential
- Be IT literate
- Be able to use Microsoft
- Have the confidence in delivering presentations
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.