Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - London/South UK - £30k - £45k + Car allowance + Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Professional looking for your next career opportunity?
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established construction organisation based near Guildford, covering sites in around the M25 and occasionally other UK remits. This is a home-based role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who pride themselves on providing high quality products and high end customer service to the Construction industry. Reporting into the SHEQ Manager you will support the organisation in driving a positive Health and Safety culture forward within a multisite capacity.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Providing Health and Safety advice
- On site audits and inspections
- Reviewing RAMS
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to site level operatives
- Hold a full clean UK driving license
- Come from a Construction / Civils background
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car allowance and package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com