Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally business based in West London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a performing health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £210-£250 per day (depending on experience).
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is being carried out safely on site.
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Liaising with Health and Safety Manager
- Liaising face to face with the client
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Nebosh Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have a Black CSCS card is essential
- Have experience within Construction is essential
- Be immediately available
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.