Health, Safety and Fire Advisor £37,250 (including car allowance)
This position will place you within an exciting and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge and experience within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working with operational teams to maintain high standards of safety
- Managing their own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments across a variety of properties
- Delivering safety advice across the organisation and its expanding portfolio
In return, the salary offered for the Health, Safety and Fire Advisor is paying up to £33,000 plus car allowance of £4250, 25 days’ annual leave, pension scheme, mileage paid and all expenses covered.
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or IFE Membership
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and work autonomously
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and have strong IT and communication skills
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety and Fire Advisor to join a long-established property management organisation. The role will be split between being field based and time at head office. This opportunity is perfect for a professional looking to take the next step in their career.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email R.rowden@Principalpeople.co.uk