We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a national construction organisation that is well established and reputable in their market. This is a home-based role to cover London and surrounding areas.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established and market leading company who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety service to clients. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a variation of construction environments whilst being assisted in developing your Health and Safety credentials.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- Putting action plans in place from your findings
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ideally Construction
- Have 1 year + experience
- Have experience within the construction sector
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £40k + Travel and Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please