Health & Safety Advisor
Health & Safety Advisor required to join a Manufacturing company based near Derby.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for driving forward the Health and Safety culture by influencing the management team, whilst working with the HSEQ Manager to ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place and being followed.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Revamping Safety standards and procedures
- Improving Health and Safety working behaviours
- Reporting to and supported by the Head of Health and Safety
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and accidents
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience in Manufacturing or similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying between £30-£34K, plus package. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.