Health and Safety Advisor – 12-month contract - £25 to £28p/h – Hatfield – Public Sector - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Hatfield.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading hourly rate of £25 to £28p/h depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting accident investigations
- Producing health and safety data reports for clients or departments
- Answering health and safety queries
- Conducting DSE assessments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Graduate Member of IOSH or equivalent as a minimum
- Varied industry backgrounds
- Full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.