Health and Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable organisation based at their prestigious site near Wolverhampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and liaising with the Health and Safety team on site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work as a leader within safety on site. There is genuine opportunity for the Health and Safety Advisor to gain repetitive work from the organisation after the contract comes to an end.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising Health and Safety onsite
- Reviewing and writing Health and Safety reports
- Data input
- Reviewing permits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Mentoring and coach safety onsite
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within M&E, Construction Engineering, Installation or fit out is essential
- Be able to lead from a safety point of view
In return the position is paying between £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) with a car allowance and shift allowance.
Interview slots are available for next week, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
If you are interested in the position then please send me a copy of your most up to date CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role